A.N. Solutions applies the same modular approach in software, as it does in hardware. Various embedded software components are designed to interoperate seamlessly and can be easily mixed-and-matched depending on the exact needs of a client.
The following @ANY software components are available
- @ANY Smart MAC Suite ("SMS") offers easy control of @ANY platform's functionality via AT commands supporting all of the IEEE 802.15.4-based functions, as well as facilitates the addition of numerous custom features.
- @ANY Smart MAC Suite ("SMS") provides a simplified, widely common communication interface using a standardized AT command set via the RS232 interface. It allows to control the majority of @ANY platform features, and enables flexible commissioning proceedings, as well as easy debugging and testing.
- @ANY Smart MAC Suite ("SMS")-based examples allow to establish Peer-to-Peer (P2P) & Star networks based on IEEE 802.15.4 for customized applications depending on selected hardware layer.
- @ANY Smart MAC Suite ("SMS") is provided in two different versions, SMS Base and SMS Pro with their respective characteristics and features fully adjusted to the main purpose of application and development.
- @ANY Smart MAC Suite ("SMS") will be complemented by @ANY SMS Monitor, a simple, user-friendly GUI for network monitoring and demonstration purposes, which is an example of an application-driven extension. A serial bootloader simplifies firmware upgrades. The possibility of making configuration data reads and writes through the serial interface further simplifies semi-automated device commissioning.
- Mesh networking topologies that support dynamic routing schemes based on IEEE 802.15.4 can be implemented and customized on customer’s demand.
@ANY SMS Base offers some basic functionality and is designed for simple network topologies and evaluation purposes.
@ANY SMS Pro allows the development of complex applications and supports tree network topologies.